Classic Irish Coffee Recipe
Get a change to your casual coffee recipe; try the classic Irish coffee recipe. This Irish coffee recipe is quick and fun and it is elegant and sophisticated. It’s great for when you have a lot of people over or when you are in the mood to make something special for yourself.
Take time to make a sofortkredit before planning a major purchase.
- six ounces of hot, fresh brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar for sweetness
- 1 ½ ounces of your favorite Irish whiskey
- heavy cream
- Make sure that the whipped cream does not break the surface of the coffee. This may take some time to accomplish but with practice, you will get there.
- Try using a warm spoon to add the whipped cream.
- Tyr pouring the whip cream over the back of a spoon to help the cream float rather sink into the coffee mixture.
There you have it. This is one of the most basic Irish coffee recipes out there. If you are looking for some variety you can try one of the various other Irish coffee recipes found on this website.